Tuesday 4 October 2022

Postponing our Farm Trip 5th October

 Hi all,

Having watched the weather closely over the past 24 hours, it looks like we are due a very wet morning tomorrow, I have decided to postpone our trip to Maiden Castle Farm and hope for better weather in a few weeks time.

I am aware that the children were really looking forward to the trip (me too) but I want to make sure that the children have the very best experience and the wind and the rain forecast for tomorrow would impact that.


Thank you to those who have volunteered to accompany us tomorrow, I will be in touch with plans over the next week. 

I would ask that you please share this information with others so we are all aware of the change for the morning.




Many thanks


Ms Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment