Thursday 25 May 2023

A Wonderful Day at Pecorama!

 Hi Reception Families!


What a wonderful day we have had today, firstly, I must apologize as I've had a technical hitch which means I have come home without all the pictures we took today, but fear not I have a few!

I will update the blog with the full photos tomorrow!

It was a truly delightful day, the children thoroughly enjoyed it, I am sure they have lots of stories to tell you! But as I warned at the end of the day they will be a tired bunch!!

I felt so incredibly proud of how wonderfully behaved the children were, how they played together and how fantastic they were on the coach. They truly are a  gorgeous group of children!
















Don't forget our class assembly tomorrow at 9:20 it will be a great end to a great half term!

Good luck tonight for all those families who have a child who snoozed on the coach!

I promise hundreds of photos tomorrow!

Ms Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment