Thursday 15 December 2022

What a wonderful day!!

Ahhh Reception Families,

I am sure we can all agreed what an amazing few days it has been for our wonderful children, I was blown away by their wonderful performance at the Carol Service on Wednesday evening. Their confidence shone through!

Today we had a special surprise visit from Father Christmas himself, did the children tell you he arrived on a motorbike?















 I'm sure you can agree the children were simply amazing this afternoon singing and telling our Christmas Story which the children have named 'Round the Back.'



When I look back on how far every single child has come since September I am blown away, they are all such wonderful people and I am deeply proud of them all. They really are the business!


Admittedly, we are now all tired, tomorrow we will have a Christmas Party tomorrow afternoon and we will be decorating biscuits and hopefully making some crowns if time allows! 

Remember children can wear festive clothing (but please remember to dress warmly) and we ask that all children come with a wrapped up lunch (where possible.)


Mrs Howell is retiring tomorrow after many years service to the school, I would like to thank her for all her help and support this term, we are looking forward to seeing her soon after she's put her feet up for a while. 

I would also like to thank my team for their caring, unwavering dedication to ensuring that all children have a fantastic experience each and every day, I couldn't do it without them!

Next term we will be welcoming Mrs Johnson to the Reception Team as our Senior TA, we are looking forward to Mrs Johnson coming to play!


I would like to express my gratitude for all the support you have given us this term as we bed in new routines and new ideas, the team and I truly appreciate how you support the children in their learning, trips and experiences at school you are all members of the #Ateam

I hope you have a restful festive holiday period as we mark it in our individual ways.

I will update the blog just before the beginning of term with all the relevant bits for the new year, I can't wait to continue our journey together in the Spring Term.


But for now,
May your days be merry and bright! 💫💫💫💫💫

Ms Evans, Mrs Cleaver, Mrs Briant, Mrs Howell, Mrs Thompson and Mrs Brooker xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment