Tuesday 4 September 2018

Welcome to Reception!

We would like to wish you all a very warm welcome to The prince of Wales School and to Reception!

The Reception Team and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are ready to start your exciting journey with us...........






It is going to be a fun packed year, full of learning new things, fun, laughter, adventure and happiness. We are all excited and feel very lucky that we have been given the privilege of teaching in Reception...........one of the most important years of your school life!

What will I need to do on my first day????????

1. Come in with a big smile!
2. Find my peg and hang up my coat and bag.
3. Put my book bag in  the book bag box.
4. Put my water bottle and healthy snack in the water and snack box.
5. Choose an activity that I would like to do.
6. Wave good bye with a big smile to the person who brought me in!



We will see you all in the morning for your very first day of school!

Mrs. Johnson and the Reception Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment