Saturday 25 September 2021

Reception - Friday + next week's timetable and Home Learning

Look at what Harrison wrote!


Selecting appropriate materials.


A painting for mummy!


Making cakes in the mud kitchen..........I love Erin's heels!


Playing with my friend with vehicles in the mud.


Mrs. Smith's RWInc group - wow!




More beautiful self portraits.











Using Mighty Writer to create a story..........there was a genie in Millie's story and she used words such as "appeared and suddenly" wow!


Sharing pens and drwaing together "Do you like mine?" "I love yours it's very pretty".......


Playing with new friends, designing a race track in the sand.


"I'm going to work! I am a teacher."


Home Learning came home yesterday in bags or book bags.

Here is a digital copy along with next week's time table.


Have a fabulous weekend!

Mrs. J, Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Rogers, Mrs. Long and Mrs. Brooker



No comments:

Post a Comment