Wednesday 3 February 2021

Reception...............heeeellllpppppp!

 

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the technical hitch with the zoom - I will try a newer laptop next week! It was still lovely to see all your smiling faces!

I am a "little" competitive and would looooooove Reception to win the challenge of getting to Virtual Paris first! So, please get walking, running, cycling and recording the distance you travelled - this includes ALL family members...........we have to get 400k asap!

I entered 10k today that my husband and daughter did this evening (I am a little incapacitated when it comes to run/ walk/ cycle..................if the swimming pool was open then watch me zoom!) I have, however taken up daily yoga, so I am exercising along with you! I will keep entering my families daily distances - can you do yours!? Pleeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee!!!!!!!!!

Let's get moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can do it!!!!!!!


Keep me posted on your achievements!

Mrs. J, Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Hibberd and Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment