Sunday 6 October 2019

Reception w/c 7th October 2019


Good evening Everyone!

I hope you have been enjoying this lovely weekend?

I spent the afternoon in Reception on Friday and it was a real joy to see them all. We are reassuring them that I will be back in there soon as it is a difficult concept for them to understand. However, Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Cura are doing such an amazing job and I know that there are lots of exciting learning activities planned for this week. I will keep coming down to the class during the week.

We hope you enjoyed your books and have had fun sharing them this weekend?

Please come along to our Harvest assembly on Friday 9:15 am in the school hall!

Wacky Hair Day is on Thursday - wear school uniform but, if you want to, do something weird and wonderful to your hair!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks for all your kind support and positivity - we really are a fantastic community!!!!

Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Cura

No comments:

Post a Comment