Sunday 27 July 2014

Bon Voyage!


Hello everyone,

Apologies it has taken me so long to write a final blog for the reception class of 13/14! I hope you're all enjoying your summer holidays and recharging your batteries ready for a new year. 
I would just like to say a massive thank you to children, parents and grandparents for their fantastic support this year. It has been brilliant to work with all of your children and I believe they have all really grown - both physically and in character. With this being my first full year with the same class, I don't think I could've asked for a better class and I wish all of them the very best of luck for next year! 
Finally, Thank you for all the really thoughtful gifts you gave us!

Thank you,

Reception team

1 comment:

  1. You are an awesome reception teacher and we feel lucky to have you. Thank you

    ReplyDelete